Saturday, November 3, 2012

ABC's of thankfulness

So on Facebook someone started the 31 days of thankfulness and I'm doing that.  But someone else mentioned the ABC's of Thankfulness so here goes:

A - apples (especially Honeycrisp); autumn
B - BULLDOGS! (Does that surprise anyone?); Big Bang Theory
C - Car (thankful I have a car to drive); cruising; Christmas
D - DON (my best friend, the best husband and dad ever!); Dad (miss him so much!)
E - Eternal life; Ebony (my black lab)
F - Friends and Family (Love you all!): Falcons
G - Green grass; grits
H - Happiness and Hope
I - Iris
J - Joy; Jokes
K - Kevin; Kisses; kind people
L - Laura; Love; laughter;
M - Mom (who I miss like crazy); money (which I have too little off, lol); music
N - Northpoint Community Church
O - Olympics; oranges; 
P - patriots who risked everything to gain independence; Pumpkin pie
Q - Quirky people
R - Ryan; Roses
S - Sports; sight; summer
T - Trees;Time
U - Umbrellas
V - Virtue
W - Washing machines; Weight Watchers; 
X - Xylophones; Xtra measure of grace
Y - youth
Z - Zzzzz 

No comments:

Post a Comment